• We believe that canonical books of the Holy Scripture are the verbally inspired and infallible Word of God, the perfect revelation of the will of God for the Salvation of all mankind. The books of the Bible are the unique authoritative rule for all questions in Christian faith and life.
• We believe that there is one Creator God, perfect and eternally existent in the Holy Trinity of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, each with personality and deity.
• We believe that Jesus Christ is true God and true man. He was manifested in flesh through the Virgin Birth, and died on the cross for our redemption. He was raised from the dead, lifted up to Heaven and sat down on the right hand of the Father. He is our High priest and Reconciler.
• We believe that the Holy Spirit glorifies the Lord Jesus Christ, and convinces people of their sins, revives them for a new life, dwells inside of them, fills them with power for a godly life and ministry.
• We believe that man was created by God in His own image, but fell into sin and died spiritually. He can be revived for salvation and spiritual life only through faith in Jesus Christ, thanks to the work of the Holy Spirit and to the Word of God.
• We believe that the shed blood of Jesus Christ and His resurrection is the one and only basis for the salvation of all people who repent from their sins and through the faith receive Jesus Christ as their Lord, are born of the Holy Spirit and become children of God.
• We believe that Baptism in water and the Lord's Supper are commandments of the Lord, which are fulfilled by Church. But without saving faith, these don't provide salvation in and of themselves.
• We believe that true Church of God consists of people who are revived by the Holy Spirit through faith in Jesus Christ and united in the one body of Christ.
• We believe that Jesus Christ is our Lord and that He is the Head of the Church and that every local church is under His guidance.
• We believe in the second coming of Christ, which includes the rapture of the saints and judgment of the quick and the dead.
• We believe in resurrection from the dead: for Christians it will be for glory, eternal happiness and bliss; for unbelievers it will be condemnation and eternal suffering.
• We believe in the necessity to fulfill the Great Commission of our Lord Jesus Christ (Mat. 28:19-20).