This program helps students gain fundamental knowledge in Theology (Hermeneutics, Homiletics, Old and New Testaments, Church History and other courses), as well as character formation, affirmation of calling, higher quality ministry, and organizational skills for holding services, conferences, seminars and other events. Students also gain experience in ministry by participating in evangelistic events and providing help to local churches.
- The program has been accredited by the European Evangelical Accrediting Association (EEAA), which comprises more than 70 seminaries from Austria, Belgium, Great Britain, Germany and other European states (UETS is the only seminary on the territory of the former Soviet Union with both bachelor’s and master’s programs accredited by the EEAA). European accreditation guarantees a quality education by applying strict standards to the faculty, pedagogy, and academic facilities. A European degree also enables UETS graduates to continue their education abroad.
- Convenient on-campus housing and cafeteria with a comfortable learning environment.
- Well-equipped facilities with campus-wide high-speed internet and a library with more than 25,000 titles and periodicals.
- Highly competent faculty.
- The opportunity to make new friends from different denominations and nations.
- Certificate – 1 year
- Diploma – 2 years
- Bachelor’s degree – 3 years (European diploma)