- To equip young ministers with practical skills in the fields of music and worship
- To lay a theological foundation for spiritual maturity in life and ministry
- To psychologically develop well-rounded and responsible individuals
- To develop vocal, instrumental and theoretical music skills
- To create an environment where students can use their God-given gifts to strengthen the Church and transform society
The program is intended for leaders and members of different music ministries such as worship teams, solo performers, choir members, instrumentalists, as well as any Christians desiring to develop their music talents and grow deeper in their knowledge of the Bible and theology.
Students may choose one of the following majors:
- Acoustic Guitar
- Bass Guitar
- Electric Guitar
Students also gain experience in:
- team ministry (worship team, choir, instrumental bands)
- organization of worship services and other church events (chapels, conferences, concerts, etc.)
- missions (Mission Days, evangelism, help to local churches, other events)
- biblical studies (e.g. Hermeneutics, Homiletics, Old and New Testaments, Church History)
- academic reading and writing (e.g. reading academic literature, writing literature reviews)
- Choice of major:
- a) conducting
- b) vocals
- c) guitar
- d) keys
- e) electric guitar
- f) percussion
- g) other
- Participation in worship teams which provide opportunities to practice skills
- Participation in various conferences, forums, seminars and other events both on- and off-campus.
- Modern, hi-tech classrooms with all necessary music instruments as well as multiple practice rooms and campus-wide hi-speed internet
- Courses that promote theological understanding and personal development
- Library with more than 25,000 books and periodicals, including numerous sources on music.
- Develop friendships with peoplefromdifferentdenominations.
- Experience in international partnerships
- 1 year (certificate)
- 3 years (bachelor’s degree)