Dear UETS friends,
On behalf of the faculty, staff and students of Ukrainian Evangelical Theological Seminary, let me extend to you my warmest greetings this Christmas! This season we are praising God for all He gives us each year and for His immeasurable gift in the birth of Jesus Christ.
The year 2018 has been a great year for UETS, with a number of accomplishments made possible by God’s grace through your prayers, academic contributions and financial support. Here are a few of the year’s highlights:
- new programs in Urban Mission and Ministry in Muslim Contexts were launched
- the ministry of UETS grew, particularly in the Muslim context, both geographically and academically
- more UETS students and graduates joined ministry efforts in the warzone in Eastern Ukraine
- UETS faculty significantly increased efforts to plant new churches, including in the occupied territories
- our project to translate five Christian manuals on trauma and crisis counseling into Ukrainian was completed
May the Lord’s blessings be upon you and your families and may He grant you a fresh measure of renewed hope and strength this holiday season.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Sincerely yours in Christ,
Rev. Ivan Rusyn,