During several weeks, when the seminary campus happened to be close to the frontline, with intense fighting nearby, it was subject to repeated self-propelled artillery shelling. The shells which hit the ground caused considerable damage to its infrastructure, with windows blown out, a roof destroyed, etc. These are the academic building, cafeteria, and maintenance premises which suffered the most. Facades, water supply and heating systems need also to be fixed. Considering all the damage sustained on the campus, the seminary cannot operate as it did before.
Implementation of the project presupposes:
- replacing shattered windows and doors
- covering the destroyed roof
- repairing damaged facades
- fixing water supply and heating systems
- repairing walk paths and porches