To assist churches in fulfilling the Great Commission through effective training of ministers.
To provide comprehensive training of leaders in Theology, Counselling, Music Ministry, Leadership, and Missiology in order to strengthen the Church and transform society.
Strengthening the Church. Transforming Society.
- God-pleasing ministry, which presupposes a right heart and mind, the motives of a person, as well as his or her desire to constantly grow spiritually (Luke 6:37-38; Colossians 2:6-23; 3:1-17).
- Commitment to training spiritual leaders of local churches involved in various ministries, particularly spreading the Gospel and planting new churches (Mathew 28:18-20; 1 Timothy 3:1-13).
- Team ministry and planning for the sake of strengthening and comprehensive development of each staff member and student, including their families and local churches (Ephesians 4:11:16; Romans 12:1-5).
- Professionalism and highest quality standards of spiritual education for ministers (Galatians 6:4; 1 Corinthians 3:13).
- Relevance. We are called to be “light and salt” for society, remaining faithful to God and His Word (2 Corinthians 3:17; Acts 13:36).
- Social Ministry. We are called to care about all people by demonstrating God’s love towards them (Mathew 9:29; 1 Peter 4:10).
- Evangelical ministry intended to unite the Body of Christ in its diversity for the sake of establishing the Kingdom of God both on Heaven, and Earth (Romans 15:7; Philippians 2:2).