After the Russian Federation has launched a full-scale offensive against Ukraine, accompanied with all horrors of the raging war, Ukrainian Evangelical Theological Seminary has been trying to actively pursue its mission of serving society.
- We are preparing evacuations from Kyiv of vulnerable layers of population, including women and children from local churches in the seminary neighborhood
- Faculty, students and staff of the seminary evacuated to the Western Ukraine have got actively involved in sending humanitarian aid cargoes to the capital
- We have turned the campus of the Ukrainian Evangelical Theological Seminary into a humanitarian aid center where people can get immediate assistance and hide in a basement during air raids
- UETS kitchen personnel refused to be evacuated and are working hard trying to provide food for the Ukrainian defenders and anyone in need
- Faculty and some students who are still on the campus use any opportunity to identify and meet needs of the military and civilians in Kyiv
We are enormously thankful to all our friends all over the world who are standing with us at this extremely challenging time!
January 1 1970
Praying For Victory