Who We Are
Established in 1992, Ukrainian Evangelical Theological Seminary (UETS) is a leading higher educational Christian institution in the post-Soviet region, training indigenous leaders to strengthen the church and transform society in Ukraine, Eastern Europe and Central Asia.
There are 50 faculty and staff at UETS, 16 partnering denominations, 7 regional training centers in Ukraine and one in Central Asia.
What We Do
- We train 500 spiritual leaders a year, impacting post-Soviet countries;
- We impact Central Asia by training Evangelical leaders who work in Muslim contexts;
- As an interdenominational institution, we collaborate with 16 Evangelical denominations and many Christian churches and organizations;
- We work together with international partners from the USA, Canada, Europe, Australia and various countries for the sake of God’s Kingdom;
- Through the ministry of our students, staff, board-members, graduates and supporters, we address current issues facing the church such as trauma, war, and refugees.
- We invite you to partner with us!